Kingston moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingston moms

A place for moms in the Kingston area to meet each other and discuss various topics about children and theirfamilies.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thinking about moving to Kingston!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OopsyDaisy

Thinking about moving to Kingston! Empty
PostSubject: Thinking about moving to Kingston!   Thinking about moving to Kingston! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:43 pm

Hi everyone! There's a very good chance my family will be moving to Kingston within the next year, as my husband and I just got informal job offers from Queen's. Yay! We have one daughter, aged 3, and think maybe we'll try for another one sometime soon, maybe after we're settled in Kingston.

We're trying to do as much research about the city and surrounding area as we can before we make our final decision, so I was glad to see that this forum exists. I'd love to find out more about what's available in the city for moms and little ones, and of course to make some new friends too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Thinking about moving to Kingston!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingston moms :: Mom Introduction :: Introduce Yourself Here-
Jump to: