Kingston moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingston moms

A place for moms in the Kingston area to meet each other and discuss various topics about children and theirfamilies.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Organic Baby Teething Biscuits

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rebella

rebella

My Organic Baby Teething Biscuits Empty
PostSubject: My Organic Baby Teething Biscuits   My Organic Baby Teething Biscuits Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 4:18 pm

I had bought these (My Organic Baby Teething Biscuits) for my daughter when she was teething and she bit off a huge chunk and proceeded to choke on it! They aren't (in my opinion) made for teething as they snap off very easily.... I was watching her closely as I was wary, and thank god I was!

I don't have a problem with the product, I just find the word Teething to be misleading!
Back to top Go down
mommyof 2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Organic Baby Teething Biscuits   My Organic Baby Teething Biscuits Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 6:29 pm

I'm happy to hear that she is ok. How scary.
Back to top Go down
https://kingstonmoms.forumakers.com
rebella

rebella

PostSubject: Re: My Organic Baby Teething Biscuits   My Organic Baby Teething Biscuits Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 1:14 pm

Thanks. Oddly enough, yesterday she choked on banana and needed the Heimlich again... she had banana in her mouth and threw a fit for her sitter... maybe I shouldn't blame the cookie so much! (I still think it should be called a cookie though)!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Organic Baby Teething Biscuits   My Organic Baby Teething Biscuits Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Organic Baby Teething Biscuits
Page 1 of 1