Kingston moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingston moms

A place for moms in the Kingston area to meet each other and discuss various topics about children and theirfamilies.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time between children

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rebella

rebella

Time between children Empty
PostSubject: Time between children   Time between children Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 3:54 pm

We are thinking if having another, but aren't sure what the best time between is. Are there any seasoned pro's who could shed some light on this?
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
hedy31

PostSubject: Re: Time between children   Time between children Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 7:28 pm

Well, I have 3 1/2 years inbetween my boys and I loved it. My older son was potty trained and more independent when the younger one arrived. With that said, my sister just had her 2nd girl a month ago and there is only 18 months inbetween them. Right now it's crazy and chaotic but, they will hopefully be very close in everything they do. Just do what feels right for your family. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mommyof 2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time between children   Time between children Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 7:52 pm

We also have 31/2 years b/w our girls. Our oldest is 7 and youngest 3, 4 in July and they play together really good right now. Yes they still fight but they are getting along much better than even 6 months ago. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://kingstonmoms.forumakers.com
handsomeboysX2

PostSubject: Re: Time between children   Time between children Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 9:30 pm

I have a 6 yr old and a 4 month old and we are ready to start trying again. I know if we concieve i will be very busy but on the other hand it took 6 yrs last time so i dont want to wait too long
Back to top Go down
rebella

rebella

PostSubject: Re: Time between children   Time between children Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 1:04 pm

Thanks you ladies... I think we are aiming towards early fall... I would like to have my body to myself this summer! That would make it about 2.5 years difference.... yikes! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time between children   Time between children Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time between children
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingston moms :: Pregnancy and Parenting :: Pregnancy Corner-
Jump to: