Kingston moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingston moms

A place for moms in the Kingston area to meet each other and discuss various topics about children and theirfamilies.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hair and eyebrows

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StephL

hair and eyebrows Empty
PostSubject: hair and eyebrows   hair and eyebrows Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 4:04 am

I saw the post about eye brows and I know its a bit late but I go up to Canex salon because they pluck them... I hate the wax! Mind you its been forever since I've gone which bring me to this question.

I haven't gotten my hair cut in a year and would like to get a short cut. I need a good hair stylist. Where does everyone else go? I have thin fine curly hair... what a bad combo!
Back to top Go down
Nicki

hair and eyebrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: hair and eyebrows   hair and eyebrows Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 9:02 am

I go to Sam at James Brett (downtown store) and she is amazing, I have never been disappointed.
Back to top Go down
mommyof 2
Admin

hair and eyebrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: hair and eyebrows   hair and eyebrows Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 9:35 am

I'm the oposssite. I hat the plucking and like the waxing. It is a lot quicker and i am just a wimp to pluck. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://kingstonmoms.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

hair and eyebrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: hair and eyebrows   hair and eyebrows Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hair and eyebrows
Page 1 of 1