Kingston moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingston moms

A place for moms in the Kingston area to meet each other and discuss various topics about children and theirfamilies.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

mom introduction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
plazas4

mom introduction Empty
PostSubject: mom introduction   mom introduction Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 9:08 pm

Hello there everyone!

I found this forum from kijiji....I am a 31 year old mother of 2 boys....Jordan, who is 9, and Logan who is 13 1/2 months (with a new bundle due to arrive in September 2008). We are relatively newer to Kingston (this April will be a year)....Looking to meet other mothers to form long lasting friendships, and have playdays, go out together, etc. It is a great idea this forum!

If you would like to get together and you are in the Kingston area, message me back!
Back to top Go down
mommyof 2
Admin

mom introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: mom introduction   mom introduction Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 9:10 pm

I am brand spankin new to Kingston. 26 days to be exact....lol Friends are always good and sometimes hard to come by if you don't know anyone else in the city. Do you live right in Kingston?
Back to top Go down
https://kingstonmoms.forumakers.com
hedy31

mom introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: mom introduction   mom introduction Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 7:23 pm

Hello everyone, my name is Heather and I have two boys ages 8 and 4. We are currently trying for our third (and last). I was born and raised in the Kingston area. I currently live in the west end. Looking forward to chatting with everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

mom introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: mom introduction   mom introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mom introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingston moms :: Mom Introduction :: Introduce Yourself Here-
Jump to: